Sunday, June 24, 2007

I FIND THIS VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL. IF WE ALL COULD HAVE SUCH PLEASANT FEELINGS LIKE THESE TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE IMPORTANT IN OUR LIVES. NAMASTE, SANDY

I don't know where you are on your path
I have never stood in your shoes
I see not with your eyes
I know not what your purpose is here
In this stage of your evolution
But I feel blessed to know you
As you are not in my life by chance
And you are my teacher
As I hope you learn from me
I pray I show reverence to you
I pray not to judge you
I wish to let you be
Who you are
Who you dream of being
I will just be beside you
And watch you grow
And the day will come for sure
When we will know why
Our paths crossed this way
And until then my friend
Be who you must be

Diarmuid Cronin (Slightly Adapted)
Australian Friend and Poet

1 comment:

sandy said...

i find this piece to be similar to "the invitation" by oriah mountain dreamer. i think that is why i posted it. they are both terrific.

namaste,
sandy